Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rain and rhapsody in blue

it's raining in the mountains. Rhapsody in blue is playing in my room. Basically I have this mysterious feeling towards Jazz: no one can interpret what is the purpose of Jazz, what does it want to present to you. But this mixed mood came from jazz, mostly carries a bit of blue, would make your spirit getting quite down from the flamboyant world and concentrate into those things you be holding insdie of you.
and in another sense, rhapsody in blue quite fit for the rainnig days.

2 Comments:

Blogger atlantis said...

Jazz in my ears gives me visuals of not blue and hard times, but rather of an upscale and romantic elite associated with suv's with moonroofs, penthouse apartments with floor to ceiling windows, onyx floors, mirror ceiling, and posh accomodations. The exact opposite of what jazz is supposed to symbolize. I guess I have different visions than most people..

11:46 PM  
Blogger Myf said...

It's somehow true. Something are created for a reason but was elaborated and accepted for another reason.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home