Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Insomniac

Obviously it's 3:15 in the morning; and obviously I know clearly, from the deep down of my heart, that I have amy classes starting at 8:30 and if I don't go to sleep right away I'll be feeling like a zombie for the entire day tomorrow. I don't know, I don't feel like napping. Napping is the worst I can expect, due to the fact that I couldn't easily get myself up from those naps, so in general naps will eventually become extended sleep.

I don't know who my loyal audience is, but I assume several friends of mine will read it...I hope. I don't really want to keep this blog as a diary full of dullness (all I can think of for a diary is: today I woke up, then, ate, the did something...omg I don't like this that, I like that this, now sleep) at leat, if it has to be in the diary form, I want my diaries carrying some message, either inspiring or whatnot. well my diary for today:

In the past week I was a little bit stressed from exams and club and transfering application. The exam went well, I'll get my score 5 hours later. (omg I have to sleep!) The club went well, I gave a certain speech in a certain occation and drawn 18 new members. Personally I think the speech was terrible but I got some good feedbacks. Well, can't complain that much ey? I went to two other meetings: rainbow pride(LGBT) and MSA(Muslim). Yes I belong to neither of these groups but it was quite interesting to hear their points of view. I got two "cultural shock" when rainbow pride talked so openly about sex and MSA tried hard to repress even thinking of lust. The main point here is, I want ppl to think: "I don't care if you live a life like mine or not, but I find your life interesting. Let's be friends, it's cool!" Movies. yep I wached brokeback mountain. I think it was a great one, very moving, I almost couldn't hold my sentiment. The southern accent is what I couldn't make out of. En plue it's a little bit slow. Second one, Casanova. About a playboy fell in love in medieval Venice.It's a "normal" movie you don't think too hard before, during and after the movie, unless most of the movie I watched. I think the venecian life is just like that, happy joyous and fabulous.

ok, once again my soul is screaming to my spirit: Dude, go get some sleep! aight, I'm off. will write later. hope fully not 10 minutes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home