Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Gift for a 8 year old

The school has a program of giving gifts to the little kids who could not get presents during the holiday season that i participated. my RA gave me a blue bag and I need to fill it up by TODAY. Being a procrastinator I decided to go shopping last night with my co-procratinator roommate. So after hours of contemplating I decided to buy this children encyclopaedia. My roommate thought it was a bad idea the kid would eventually tear it apart, and gave me discouragements throughout the night. I thought if the kid could appreciate it and realize how beautiful and exciting our world is, he can get much more than just toy cars. When I was little my mom brought me encyclopaedia and world atlas, that's how I became who i am now. I really appreciate it. I hope kids are being spoiled in another way, other than giving them psp n shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home