Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Congrats to Jess!

Jess told me today the New York Times is going to write about her and her dream of being a movie director on Sunday. She said this movie is going to be produce by hollywood and would not tell me the content as of now since it's a "secret". Congrats! I'm proud of you Jess!

It also reminds me my dream. I'm once again spirited up and working for my dream. This place is shitty but I'll rather work on it than simply complain about it. Hopefully you guys will see me on paper someday, along with my dream.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

myf = evil!!!!!!



anyway, thank you my friend :P

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw JEssica on the poster once when i was walking along queens blvd.I think it's between 66 and 67 av(South side). I was so happy for her that didn't notice how my crappy mood went away...
Myf, i think you publishing your iedas here,on a blog, alredy makes a difference. no paper-title needed.
II

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home