Monday, May 29, 2006

The Crime of doublethink

For those whoever read 1984, they know that doublethink is the word describing "thinking too much that beyond your limite". I'm having a doublethink attack which leads to this insomniac night. Nessum Dorema, Nessum Dorema. Starring at the walls, the ceiling, the poster of van gogh and the world atlas and the strawberry field mosaic, and my tent and all, I really want to get out there and explore the world. I feel a little bit incacerated, by family, by society, by my own failures. They need stability, they granted certain people the priviledge to doublethink by issueing a series of certification. Then the rest of them are merged in a sea of mediorcrity. I want that right. Isn't it cool to think? especially it's a privilege? I need my world, my self, my moral, my view, my sentiment, my emotion, my love, my ego, and my adventurous heart.

Get out there and explore and change the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home