Monday, December 11, 2006

ever talked in your sleep?

As an observer, I was lucky to experience those people's conciousness imaprament in their sleep.

Roommate 1, Tim
After an allnighter tim finally got to go to bed. I came back to my dorm at around 11 am, it was quiet. All of sudden Tim shouted out:"Dude that's disturbing, the dragon pukes! you know..."

Roommate 2, Brian
Brain told me to wake him up at 8 in the morning so I did:"Brian, wake up, it's eight" Brian:"yea, why?" "You told me to wake you up!" "Okay, so what i'm gonna do now?" "I don't know, go back to sleep?" so he finnally accepted my advise and wen to sleep. In the afternoon he just woke up, asked me why I didn't wake him up....it turns out he didn't remember anything in the morning although his eyes were wide open.

Suitemate 1, Charles
Charles just took his Genetics final in the afternoon then he went back to take a nap. At 7 in the evening brian and I planned to go off campus to eat, so I took the mission to wake charles up. I:" Charles wake up, do you want to go to eat?" Charles:"yea.....uhm yea.....hold on man, lemme turn on my genes....."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha tim is so funny
i always talk while sleep, my roommates must have lots to write

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home