Saturday, September 24, 2005

People are hungry!


I lost my original entry and am making a duplicate one from my memory.

It's probably one of the only few moments I can feel the sympathy on those poor kids in afrika, because I am starving. I would seriously pity them if I have the energy to think---luckily I have and can barely write this entry through. How many times will they meet situations like this where their desire of eating--simple like this---cant's be satisfied. We are lving in an era in which the majority of people are living without encountering or thinking about hunger. Most of us are living a way too comfortable superluxurous american lifestyle.

Why don't we think about them?

They are living on the same planet as us.

Why we actually do sympasize on things around: such like I will pity for ethe witer of grass, flower around and my roommate wouldn't even kill a mosquito!

Is that our sympathy has been directed to a certain way by some high power?

I am hungry, still. I want to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home