Monday, October 31, 2005

Zombie walk amongst the great nature

Having morning impaired due to the less that 5 hour sleep last night, I went to two lectures in the morning like a zombie. I was almost passed out after a math-logic blass--a class which requites full sobriety. In comparison things like literature and art might need some zombieness. The weather is great. I floated down to anderson center as if I were drunk, wwi(walking while intoxicated), to check out the on-comming george winston concert. It turned out that it had passed for 1 week, ppl in the box office told me. With a great disappointment I went on my zombie wander up on a grassland where I finally fainted down and fell asleep. When I woke up I saw the blue sky, amazing blue; and all the nature around me. Woke up, stood up, I walked in the semi-conious state and stopped when I saw a squirrel. He or she was hiding a nut in his mouth. This dude hid it while watching at me alertly even two seconds. Eventually he/she hid is under my eyes. Ha! stupid animal; but generally stupidity implies cutiness. So I am sitting on this soht wall recording all these down, under this amazing blue sky. Now I'm going to check the nut out.

1 minute later: Bleh I can't find it, crap! All redish maple leaves covered the soil which makes everywhere looks the same.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

g winston owns you

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home