Monday, November 07, 2005

2:09, Nov 7th, 2005

so here I am at 2 o'clock in the morning typing letters to form my new entry. My roommate is sleeping soundly there. He went to a bar and had a hangover today. Many thoughts keeps me awake, most of which are about myself. I had an interesting conversation with one of my earliest friend, about how we pick up dragonflies by the river when we were like 4 or 5; and another vignettes is we both sitting on the back seat of our parents' bikes, she:"I'm six now!" Me:"no, you are not, I'm not even six, and my birthday is before yours!" she:"My mom said I'm six now!". What a cute memory.
These days I've been searching something inside me, something supports my spirit: my passion. Complaining is useless and I profoundly understood this concept nevertheless it still sounds like as if I am complaining. I wrote stuff to myself to remind me my goal; I cut paper that wrote:"dream big" and placed on my desktop;I think and think. The good part has yet to come.
College life is well and sometime not so smooth. I would chill in my boredom most of the days and could barely meet someone whom I can talk to. School work is sometimes pointless: the logic part is perfect for me, the writing part destroys me, regardless of how hard I try. It will pay off eventually. How far is it away from that eventually? I don't know, I am waiting and seeking for my comeback.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think that sucks? try being out of dorm working at a shitty job, and taking classes at dumb-fuck college

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home