Sunday, November 13, 2005

Je ne veux pas travailler; J'aime Vélo

Couple of things: Pink Martini (band) is great, and I love cycling.
Just came back from a trip Binghamton-Cocklin with estimates 20-25 miles. This was my first group riding with other two who are cycling maniacs in Bing. Along with my wheel spinning the sceneries moving backward too: Cows, Farmland, Factories; Blue sky was was always above and the Susquehanna Rivever always by my side. Tiresome meanwhile enjoyable.
This dude lu wang sent me the song Sympatique by Pink Martini to me and since then I have been addicted to it. It mixed with the exotic sensation of france, spain, italy and perhaps a little arab and japan in one album. That's great not only becasue of the cosmopolitan thing I always talknig about, the music rhythm itself has already made them fantastic; plus the feeling of a foreign culture, no wonder it made me intoxicated. Now take a rest, get away from those noisy rocks you used to listen because of yourself or perhaps peer pressure, listen some REAL music and wash your soul.
Viva La Musique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home