Monday, November 28, 2005

Writing Everyday

I received some writing tips during the Thanksgiving family party. There was a chinese lady with an age I sense that is a little younger than my mom. She was porfessional in russia since very young; and after she moved to america she has to pick up english from scratch. This cost her 10 years to learn her 3rd language but she did and became professional at last. As the tip she gave me, I think I'm going to write everyday consistantly from today to achieve the high english level. Today is day 1.

you, the audience of my blog, will witness this progress of mine as time goes by. I'll thank people who read this blog often more.

1 Comments:

Blogger atlantis said...

yea your english was better on the last post. oh! rofl! gotcha!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home