Tuesday, December 06, 2005

decembre 6 evening at 10

well you have to write a title. That's for the convenience of other people when they want to trace back to a certain piece of your work. You'll just have to say: well, I mentioned so and so it's in my essay "how to fall in love with a mermaid" or stuff like that. All fictional btw, rhetoric situation. That's the thing of nominalism. It's for the convinience of categorization and finding things as what I just mentioned. I realize it is going to be a bad thing if we abuse it. A funny example would be in one of the south park episode (honestly I don't like south park it's satirical but it's over done), in which the mayor said that he will grant all the right to homosexual couples but they cannt be called couple, instead of which they are called "butt buddies". Naively people think chaning the name would change the essence but oftenly it's just not true. We I have some athestic notations here too: people name everying in the world that is unknown to ourself...that three letter word whcih I'm not going to display it here but it rhymes with Todd.

It's hard to write in my dorm, a lot of disruptions. ciao for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home