Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Answer 3

Q1. what point do you like about the opposite sex?
ex) wear a suit of clothes → It's so cool !
A1: elegancy, aesthetics. I like girls who have something special, very well cultured, with dreams, a little bit of disobedience, and elegant. She should understand my personality meanwhile I understand hers. And of course for all males--she has to be beautiful, charming.

Q2. what point do you look the oppoist sex at the first time?
ex) eyes , clothes
A2: eyes, behavior. I don't know, perhaps just a feeling.

Q3. what are you proud of yourself recently?
A3: It's 2006! Yawee! I'm getting myself back on track.

Q4. what do you like about the parts of body (the opossit sex)?
please anser 5 parts.
A4:
1. the hair flow between collar and the back of the neck
2: eyes
3: face profile
4: hands
5: legs

Q5. what fashion do you like about the opposit sex?
ex) shirt
A5: Artsy.

Q6. please write your 5 friends to answer these questions
hehe, I don't think I can do this. I'm just here to finish Ying's request from september. It's like a must-do. satisfied?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home