Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pick up a Title

Alright. it seems like a week has past since last entry. I was kinda lazy to put up words onto this blog. There hasn't been some significant inspiration that came through my life during the past week. New updates: my college club has finally get started today althoghu we got only 4 people (others have many excuses, overslept, mom came over, so on...), but I'm glad that it is finally started.

Speaking about inspiration yesterday's Torino Olympic opening ceremony is definitely an inspiration. For once again I experienced the world as a whole celebrates something. Yoko Ono was there reading a poem about peace. As I remember, in john lennon's imagine, there are three stazas, the last one, which is what I believe in, is :"imagine all the people, sharing all the world", it requires much more than merely peace. I watched the nbc show of the opening. The reporters were just awful, ridiculously said something like"mongolian should be feel honored becasue george dubya became the first american president who visited mogolia, for 4 hours." I would feel offended if I were one of those poor mongolians. No tv in my dorm, so I went to watch the show in my friend's dorm. He got a girl there cuddling with him while I watch it along. Those two seemed to be bored by the opening ceremony and making fun of every country (i.e. Turkey! haha, yo! turkey's flag is rolled up). hehe let them be. I do care about what I care.

no one actually comment on my blog? well, you better do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home