Thursday, February 02, 2006

Recent Updates

A month has passed in the year of 2006. I went back to school at Jan 23 and since started my 2nd sememster college life. Nothing much has been changed on campus. Well, we got a new coffee machine in the cafeteria if that is in the counter. And by the way I changed my room, just across the hall. I got a new roommate who is quieter and who doesn't play worlds of warcraft 16 hours straight. It's pretty delightful to have a change.

Chinese new year was just plain, since i don't know any people here who can celebrate it with me. I recalled the fun I had in china: firecrackers, firecrackers and firecrackers. And even in gotham last year I had some friends in my house to make dumpling with me, althoguh non of them were chinese but we had fun. The segregated little town of binghamton is just way too shy to move any step further in cultural melting.

Hope things will work out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home