Friday, December 09, 2005

Existentialism is humanism -- Jean-Paul Satre

Anyway the content odf this entry has nothing to do with th title. They required a title, well I'll just put something random for fun. Here i am, drowsy but spirited up after a cup of quite concentrated green tea, sitting in computer lab planning for tonight's cramming. I have to finsh the draft for phiilosophy paper and the english final paper tonight, along with a shot of masteringphysics.com assignment which would probably took me 4-5 hours. Oh yea, math number system, "I need to study that so that get an A!" how naive, which, sigh, is unfortunately the truth. prepared? I have virginia woolf in my backpack, my new club's proposal on my desk, masteringphysics on the screen and rashomon somewhere still remain in my mind. Shall thy might storm come; come more vehemently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home